DEV: Raspberry Pi

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–10 von 17

1 2 » Weiter

OP

von

Firefly

vor 2 Jahre

After a few weeks of on-and-off fiddling and thanks to the generous support of @Hummm, I'm close to offering an official version of Angeldust for the Raspberry Pi. This version supports Raspberry Pi models 1 through 4, including the 400. Please reply here if you have a Raspberry Pi and would help to test out this version before the big release. It takes only a little bit of tinkering to make it work.

# 2

von

Loki The Witful

vor 2 Jahre

I have the Raspberry Pi 4 and I would love to help test. But it might take me some time because me and my family are moving! We just got the keys to the new house today! I will still try to be on the stream because I like to be there, but if I am not, you know why.

# 3

von

ColtsWalker

vor 2 Jahre

I have a new in box Pi 4 with no OS I have yet to motivate myself to prep and I have an older Pi 3 with Kodi. I could put (you choose the OS) on the 4 and test your binary. If you would prefer a test with Pi 3 I am fine with wiping Kodi (never really liked Kodi) so there you go.....

# 4

von

Firefly

vor 2 Jahre

@Loki The Witful: good luck on moving, I hope things go well! Let me know once you're settled—if you can test on a Pi 4 that'd be cool. @ColtsWalker: if you could test on the Pi 3, I'd appreciate it a lot. Not sure if Kodi comes with its own OS stack? My binary currently only supports the official Raspberry Pi OS and the older Raspbian distros. If you could install one of those two, I'd appreciate it!

# 5

von

Firefly

vor 2 Jahre

I've sent out a first testing version of Angeldust for Raspberry Pi to @Hummm, @Loki The Witful and @ColtsWalker. Feel free to reply here if you also want to help out! :D

# 6

von

Loki The Witful

vor 2 Jahre

I got Angeldust on my Raspberry Pi, and did the quest. So far I did not find anything wrong except, my raspberry Pi has mouse and keyboard + touch screen and if you touch the screen anywhere except the center it will spin crazily. Don’t know if that’s a bug, just thought to let you know. P.S. I love it already!!!

# 7

von

Firefly

vor 2 Jahre

@Loki The Witful: wow, fancy—a touchscreen! Questions: – do you feel like (accidentally) touching the screen is a problem in practice? – do you see an option to disable the touchscreen in the options menu and does that work to filter the input? – do you actually want to use the touchscreen to play the game? I'm not sure if and how to fix the issue just yet.

# 8

von

Loki The Witful

vor 2 Jahre

I can turn off my touchscreen. But I think it would be better if the touchscreen work with the game. It already work really well in the inventory Also I think it should change the item in the menu bar.

# 9

von

obi-

vor 2 Jahre

On stream #349 we had the idea to make the default rpi wallpaper in Angeldust. Here's the current progress: https://imgur.com/a/3cgNSku

# 10

von

Firefly

vor 2 Jahre

I'm doing an open beta this weekend for Raspberry Pi users if the Raspberry Pi forum moderators approve my post. I will add a link to this post if/once it gets approved.

Beitrag 1–10 von 17

1 2 » Weiter