Angel Dust Tricks, Bugs and Secrets

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–10 von 28

1 2 3 » Weiter

OP

von

POOYAZOMBIE

vor 2 Jahre

I will tell you all the tricks of this game and everyone will use it.

# 2

von

POOYAZOMBIE

vor 2 Jahre

The first trick is to fly with a horse: This trick can only be done with the sorceress hero, you must first select the sorceress hero and place your horse in a 3-meter house, then choose the sky walk stick, then with the Sky walk stick Fly and click on the saddle and fly with your horse!

# 3

von

POOYAZOMBIE

vor 2 Jahre

The second strong blow trick with the fighter hero: first select the fighter hero then go hunting then when an animal attacks you, you have to jump and attack and jump attack and jump and attack to hit a fatal blow like this jump + attack

# 4

von

POOYAZOMBIE

vor 2 Jahre

I will tell the third and fourth tricks later!

# 5

von

obi-

vor 2 Jahre

Your 2nd trick highly reminds me of the Skinner's Pigeon experiment, which I remember from this ep of Mindfield: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR-eMMCp7tg I don't think jump critting is actually a thing in Angeldust, but you're instead interpreting random chance crits being connected to jumping. Which is pretty amazing... or maybe it's actually a real trick and I don't know Angeldust. I wanna hear the third and fourth trick now (:

# 6

von

fatih+

vor 2 Jahre

I thingk i discover the flying horse first :)

# 7

von

fatih+

vor 2 Jahre

Couse i fond it at 25/5/2020 and yes i wrote it down and welp who nows mybe someone alredy discover it wayy before me

# 8

von

Hummm

vor 2 Jahre

yes, Fatih, I recall you demo'ing the flying horse on a live stream last summer...

# 9

von

POOYAZOMBIE

vor 2 Jahre

The third trick to kill the dragon that the fighter hero can not kill: there is a type of dragon in this game that only shoots and does not attack and the fighter hero can not kill it, but can, first, choose the fighter hero and go somewhere To be able to find those dragons, when you find them, you have to go and hit him and then get away from him so that he can come down so that you can hit him and keep doing it until he dies, but you have to. Be careful that his fires do not hit you!

# 10

von

POOYAZOMBIE

vor 2 Jahre

The fifth easy shooting trick in herobattle: When you play herobattle, when the enemy approaches you, instead of clicking on the herobattle weapon, click on the saddle so that if you click on your saddle, you can get close to Tap him. If you click on the saddle, your weapon will fire from close range and fire faster

Beitrag 1–10 von 28

1 2 3 » Weiter