Angeldust v3.22

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–10 von 12

1 2 » Weiter

OP

von

Firefly

vor 1 Jahr

Angeldust v3.22 is here! The Angeldust website and Angeldust game server have already been updated and new client versions are rolling out on all app stores now. Changes: – photon injectors and photon removers can now spawn up to four remote photons – remote photons can now trigger photon injectors and photon removers so you can chain them – trees/objects now stick to flat blocks – the photon mimic now costs 15K (down from 50K) – distant photon mimic rendering is improved All players who previously bought the photon mimic for 50K have been refunded the 35K difference. Thanks to @Ruan4K for actively campaigning the price reduction, I hope this makes the photon mimic accessible to all builders who want to use it. I discussed and showed all changes on the livestream yesterday: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsNnECNpGAs For this release I've also written extensive photon system documentation, available in Angeldust Creator Kit: https://angeldu.st/en/forums/topics/9179/DEV

# 2

von

Kamikaze Justice

vor 1 Jahr

Firefly, I hate to say this. I downloaded this new version, and there were several messages,""Angeldust" is damaged and can't be opened. You should move it to the trash", "The application "Angeldust" can't be opened", and "Angeldust quit unexpectedly". I downloaded it again, and got the same messages. I'm using a (2021) MacBook Pro w/ M1 Max chip and OS 12.6. The previous version (3.21) worked fine with this computer.

# 3

von

corpsehusband

vor 1 Jahr

Bro ff i find a bug i think. I entry in character colours and i can't buy 2things pants and armer that's the bug

# 4

von

Firefly

vor 1 Jahr

@Kamikaze Justice: is this about the Itch.io macOS version? Can you try downloading it one more time to test? I've tested this exact version on three Macs here and all work well. If you're familiar with md5sum you could post the md5 hash of the ZIP-file so I can check against my version. I'll double-check when I get home in a few hours, maybe my upload was botched.

# 5

von

Kamikaze Justice

vor 1 Jahr

FF... Yes the download is from Itch.io (Mac OS version), and I downloaded it again, and it's still not working. I'm still getting the same error messages. I'm not familiar at all with md5sum and finding the hash, although I tried, and this is want I came up with... /Users/[REDACTED]/Desktop/Angeldust-3.22-macOS.zip. UPDATE: I messed with md5 again, and this time I got... (Angeldust-3.22-macOS.zip) = c5c73b57dc80d70809b6ff7d73bc59b1 The zip file opened just fine, but the game wouldn't load on two MacBooks I have... a 2012 MacBook Pro, and a 2021 MacBook (M1 Max) Pro.

# 6

von

Firefly

vor 1 Jahr

@Kamikaze Justice: thanks for the quick reply and MD5—it matches, so the ZIP is indeed intact, but I've replicated your crash/issue. I will need to recompile, repackage and reupload it (also to Steam) as soon as possible. It's currently 22:15 PM for me. Tonight I can recompile and begin the repackaging, but I'll need to finish that and reupload tomorrow morning I think. So you'll need half a day of patience. If you are in a hurry, the Mac App Store version will work perfectly for now; it's another few dollars though!

# 7

von

Firefly

vor 1 Jahr

I think I have a simpler fix. Expect a new Itch.io download and an updated Steam binary in an hour. You're still allowed to purchase the Mac App Store version to support me in the meantime :D

# 8

von

Firefly

vor 1 Jahr

I made the error of not adding a specific new file to the Angeldust macOS bundle due to a minor change in the code signing process that I was unaware of. Itch.io and Steam now carry an updated version that should be perfect again. I've re-tested on my systems and it works! My sincere apologies for this mistake, I'm sorry that you had to catch this bug in the wild @Kamikaze Justice. I hope this new version also works on your systems. If so, I promise you that the product quality is still as good as you'd expect from Angeldust. It's 22:58 now for me, I'm going to sleep in a few moments. Hope to wake up to good news tomorrow, but will do my best to fix additional problems you might run in to. Also: @corpsehusband, can you be more specific as to the problem you are running in to? Where does the bug occur, what steps do you take, what do you think should happen? I'm having trouble parsing your bug report.

# 9

von

Kamikaze Justice

vor 1 Jahr

The game works for me now! Good job, FF!

# 10

von

Firefly

vor 1 Jahr

Yooooo! :D

Beitrag 1–10 von 12

1 2 » Weiter