Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

. .🌚. .

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–8 von 8

OP

von

Schnider

vor 1 Jahr

Maybe it's unnecessary, lack of wisdom or someone already commented on this, I don't care! Well... with all kindness, if you were able to inform, I would like to know what happened with the plants in the game. (In items). I would like to be informed. 🌚

# 2

von

Firefly

vor 1 Jahr

Maybe it's my lack of wisdom, but what do you mean? Can you share a screenshot of your problem? EDIT: are you not seeing the trees? If so, make sure you are playing the 'builder' hero!

# 3

von

Schnider

vor 1 Jahr

Yes it's right!

# 4

von

Schnider

vor 1 Jahr

Bizarre, Now the trees are appearing! 🧐 That's very strange, sorry for taking up your time. ⏳

# 5

von

Schnider

vor 1 Jahr

Oh, and thanks for answering! 👍

# 6

von

C_franz

vor 1 Jahr

talk about trees, is there a way to chop down trees? in build mode there's an axe but in online, I can't find the axe item.

# 7

von

(GM) SodaMeow

vor 1 Jahr

Yo!!! @C_franz, you can cut down trees using the hero builder. Am sure you already brought the axe from the shop, it will show in the builders inventory only. Hope that helps. :D

# 8

von

Firefly

vor 1 Jahr

@C_franz: same deal, only the 'builder' hero can deal with trees! You'll get the axe for free. Make sure you point at the base of a tree (like in real life) to chop it down. Each chop of your axe shrinks the tree by a block until you've completely removed it. (I basically repeated @(GM) SodaMeow's answer :D)

Beitrag 1–8 von 8