von

ShinjouChYT

vor 1 Jahr

Lol i guess me and soda we broke it-

# 12

von

Firefly

vor 1 Jahr

Thanks for testing you all—I think the learning process is working decently, but there are still some big gaps in her knowledge that need some work. @obi-: don't leave me hanging, give me all those better names so I can pick one! Only requirement is that her name must signal the concept of 'assistant' in our eight Latin-based languages and when transliterated from Cyrillic.

# 13

von

Loki The Witful

vor 1 Jahr

Wow! Lot’s of great stuff happening, sorry for not saying on anything on it I had a busy week. I love this new AI helper big potential there. Oh one more question is there going to be a stream this weekend or did I miss that part in the last stream.

# 14

von

Rob12

vor 1 Jahr

My second meeting with Assistana was much more informative and interesting. Here are some of my round 2 questions and answers: You: Who is Hummm? ~ Assistana ~: I know Hummm! Hummm is pretty rich and well known in our community on the game website PlayAngeldust.com. You: Who is Rob12? ~ Assistana ~: I have no answer, but I learn quickly. Ask me again later! You: Where can I find snakes? ~ Assistana ~: To tame a creature, use the pet snack on it. Win a pet snack during Firefly's livestream! You: Who is the prettiest character? ~ Assistana ~: I'd say you look pretty cute! You: Hey thanks Assistana! You: Where can I find cyanergy? ~ Assistana ~: To obtain Cyanergy you'll need to be very lucky in the 'Hero battle!' game mode during a large-scale battle. You: How does my building become a wonder? ~ Assistana ~: Building a wonder is not easy! Read the 'FYI: Wonders' forum topic on PlayAngeldust.com for information. 5 out of 6 this time, that is a pretty good ratio compared to my last chat with her.

# 15

von

Firefly

vor 1 Jahr

@Loki The Witful: I'll stream in about two hours. Was gone yesterday and had no time to add it to YouTube yet. @Rob12: Cool! For someone who started with a blank brain she's doing pretty well. Assistana is more of a long-term investment so don't expect miracles just yet, but we'll get there.

# 16

von

Loki The Witful

vor 1 Jahr

Okay thanks for letting me know I have big plans hehe.

# 17

von

Firefly

vor 1 Jahr

Another day—another server restart. I'm trying to teach Assistana to recognize common words. Hopefully she can answer the question 'Who are you?' soon :D

# 19

von

(GM) SodaMeow

vor 1 Jahr

Look who I found wandering around, no ones looking, so they went shopping, all this learning is too much! https://imgur.com/foP9QyP =^.^= ~MEOW

# 20

von

Firefly

vor 1 Jahr

This brings a new dimension to the concept of a 'shopping assistant'. Also, talking 'bout my generation, eh Hummm!

Beitrag 11–20 von 21

Zurück « 1 2 3 » Weiter