The next bild on btt

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–10 von 16

1 2 » Weiter

OP

von

corpsehusband

vor 17 Tagen

Guys who wanna join in the btt mall building the leaders are sodameow, lumi, heiu and me.who wanna participate come to btt and ask us what is your idea on this mall building.suppoort us ff and our friends.

# 2

von

GODkinjal

vor 17 Tagen

What's the prize?

# 3

von

GODkinjal

vor 17 Tagen

Make it a event like the easter one l like prizes hehe

# 4

von

ShinjouChYT

vor 16 Tagen

[Shin's Next BTT Project!] It'll be a mall certainly :D Thats my og idea for soda so ill pass the rules Rules for the mall when it finished built: 1. You'll can place only ONE shop each player. No matter the size of the kind of it. 2. DON'T destroy player's shops. You'll get the perms revoked if you are the person who destroyed. 3. Have fun, and shop well! 4. No fighting, swears or racist things on the mall,its not allowed on there. 5. Be nice! This is all the rules for now. (That was gonna be my post but corpse did first, meww)

# 5

von

GODkinjal

vor 16 Tagen

Prize????

# 6

von

corpsehusband

vor 16 Tagen

Who's gonna bild the exterior mall design we are gonna do interior design who is helping me.

# 7

von

GODkinjal

vor 16 Tagen

😭what will u give us if we help

# 8

von

Firefly

vor 16 Tagen

Your reward would be a healthy community where players aren't motivated by gold, greed or gifts :-)

# 9

von

Loki The Witful

vor 16 Tagen

Your reward is skill, time with very well know plays, getting to build in BTT, and most important FUN!!!

# 10

von

ShinjouChYT

vor 16 Tagen

The rewards is the praise and happiness :D

Beitrag 1–10 von 16

1 2 » Weiter