Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Smooth Rotation and Third Person

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–2 von 2

OP

von

DivineHolinessjr

vor 7 Jahre

These are secret features in the game. First I will give how to get them and then what each does, smooth rotation isn't something I can test right now on players, although it seems to work on monsters. How to get these features : -Third Person 1. Go into options 2. Scroll all the way down 3. Click / press the arrow up ONCE -Smooth Rotation 1.Go into options 2.Go to the top if not already 3.Click / press the arrow down ONCE What they do : -Third Person 1. Enables Third Person view 2. Multiple options of how far away the camera is from the player If you don't know what third person is, third person is a view in games that isn't used much that has the camera rotate around the player, not being in the players head. -Smooth Rotation 1.Enables the smoother rotation of monsters and possibly players (unknown) 2.Does not do smooth camera rotation like in Minecraft If you don't know what usual smooth rotation it is the smooth rotation of the camera in-game. So why did I create this? Because the Game section is basically a secret in this game due to the bad scrolling of the options menu not allowing the player to see these optional, but useful features. To those of you who think the camera sensitivity is to high or low have a bonus guide or something. -Rotational Speed 1.Open the Options menu 2.Look at the bottom of the menu. The rotational speed is literally the sensitivity of the camera. Nothing more, nothing less. Its grounded to 3 options, which are low, normal, and high. These options have HUGE differences between them so normal is the best way to go. Normal is good for most gamer's as its the normal sensitivity so if you think its the tiniest bit too slow you can't do anything about it.

# 2

von

Panda_Express_

vor 7 Jahre

You can already do this stuff from the options menu. You are just making difficult maneuvers.

Beitrag 1–2 von 2