Where are you all?

in English in Foren

Beitrag 11–16 von 16

Zurück « 1 2

# 11

von

InProgWeTrust

vor 7 Jahre

Im not sure where <<Skycity>> is. How I met players: Add firely to your friend list, teleport to his house and then walk outside to find a huge wall where constructions are always going on.

# 12

von

Midori

vor 7 Jahre

I reccomend either friending everyone or using community discord https://discord.gg/sHEkRvs You can also wait for random party update that will be released in the near future.

# 13

von

warrble

vor 7 Jahre

just add active players

# 14

von

SolvageAD

vor 7 Jahre

@Naok Greetings Naok, Angeldust is a multi-platform game which means you can play it on PC, Mac, Tablet, and any smartphone device. Along with this, Angeldust only has one server that everyone connects to no matter the device. The reason you're struggling to find other players is because most of them are off exploring the massive land of Angeldust. Angeldust is a lot more fun with friends but without them, the game itself is a bit lonely. This is why FireFly has announced an update sometime this week which will implement Random Teleportation. This will allow you to group up with other players and become friends with them. If you can't wait for this update, there are multiple forum users which have Discord that you may join simply by clicking on their links. Also, you may use the friend center on the Angeldust website to find more friends. I hope this helped you. ~ Solvage

# 15

von

Naok

vor 7 Jahre

Nice, thanks for all those quick answers. Things are clearer now, I'll manage to use these tips. ..and see what the new version gives : ) regards

# 16

von

Firefly

vor 7 Jahre

So the new version is out now. Try to 'random group' button sometime in the future and see if you meet up with other players. Just use it a couple of times, because someone else on the planet will need to press it at roughly the same time as well :)

Beitrag 11–16 von 16

Zurück « 1 2