Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Purchasing colors not working!

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–7 von 7

OP

von

PenguDust

vor 7 Jahre

Each time I try to purchase a new color for my character, It just refreshes the page and takes my gold, the color of course never being unlocked. Anyone else have this problem?

# 2

von

Firefly

vor 7 Jahre

Which colors did you intend to buy? I'll investigate. The entire process of purchasing colors is transactional, so it either entirely succeeds or fails. Theoretically, there is no way you lost coins but didn't get the color.

# 3

von

Spectrum

vor 7 Jahre

It only happened to me twice

# 4

von

PenguDust

vor 7 Jahre

Well, I don't know what to tell you, Its happened to me multiple times, Ive lost my coins yet not a single color was earned. And If you need proof that this can actually happen, check Spectrum out. Its happened to him before, (Granite not many times) but it still happened.

# 5

von

Firefly

vor 7 Jahre

Still it would be helpful to know what you tried to buy so I can debug this more efficiently. Any (valid) data is welcome.

# 6

von

Firefly

vor 7 Jahre

I just updated the game server (for v2.9) and website database code to roll back transactions in all error cases. Even though I've never ever seen a bug happening, this should 100% future-proof coins being spent without unlocking purchases.

# 7

von

Tejs

vor 7 Jahre

Really really nice owner:3keep up the good work mr firefly xD

Beitrag 1–7 von 7