Role play For youtude

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–10 von 17

1 2 » Weiter

OP

von

Kozan

vor 7 Jahre

Hey i am Kozan im looking for Brave souls to role-play, Our mission is to explore far away lands Conquer might Beasts My castle in the Village is our current base -Requirements -Must Be able to spell in proper English, as we will be all communicating over in game chat. -must have the ability to stay serious. i only want anywhere from 3-6 people with me, we must have atlest 1 sorceress for healing, the rest must be knights or scouts Tips in order to role-play events or preform actions you must add an * before and after the action for example *points at flightless bird and Yells* Attack!

# 2

von

AdrianDaGod

vor 7 Jahre

i can tag along, but i'm the sorcerer okay. i'm looking forward to it and i'm pretty serious. i'm Aussie, does that count as English? But sorry i'm in a hole different timezone.

# 3

von

Kozan

vor 7 Jahre

ok cool AdrianDaGod you can tag along what time zone are you in? as soon as we get a few more people i will record

# 4

von

AdrianDaGod

vor 7 Jahre

AEST Australian eastern standard time. note: we also have daylight savings time

# 5

von

AdrianDaGod

vor 7 Jahre

lo

# 6

von

Mercy Parker

vor 7 Jahre

I would loooveee to tag along if I could. I mostly play as Scout so I don't think that will interfere with the sorcerer. Am I too late? lol

# 7

von

AdrianDaGod

vor 7 Jahre

maybe not bro, Boss man here hasnt replied

# 8

von

Mercy Parker

vor 7 Jahre

Well I sure hope not lol, I'm really interested

# 9

von

Mercy Parker

vor 7 Jahre

Literally, I was about to add you when you added me lol. Are you playing right now?

# 10

von

AdrianDaGod

vor 7 Jahre

maybe not now, in an hour or two

Beitrag 1–10 von 17

1 2 » Weiter