Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Building a community

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–6 von 6

OP

von

Raythirs

vor 7 Jahre

Hello, I and a few of my friends are trying to build a community. We seek others who wish to join. It will be similar to a guild but no extreme responsibilites. If you are there and others want help then it would be nice to assist. The area is attacked by monster fairly often, but I think that brings excitement to the location. Monsters can not last if there are more people, and I am sure they would start to become a minor nuisance. Multiple people will mean we need to work together to make sure our housing is in alignment for roads and other accessories. Your creativity would not be hindered at all. If you have an idea then you can just ask the leaders of the community and we can make it work. Add me if you are interested in building a town/ community, and I will take you to the locate. I am also into groups for hunting and grinding.

# 2

von

Raythirs

vor 7 Jahre

location*

# 3

von

Lune

vor 7 Jahre

I'll join, sounds like it would be fun.

# 4

von

Frantun

vor 7 Jahre

I sent you a friend request Ray :) Would not mind dropping by in my spare time to repair/build roads now for you guys and then, calming exercise for me :)

# 5

von

Raythirs

vor 7 Jahre

Frantun, it is funny you asked because some of my house there was inspired by you.

# 6

von

Skyline

vor 7 Jahre

I'm down

Beitrag 1–6 von 6