Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

F*** this S*** im out

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–8 von 8

OP

von

Jade Jester

vor 7 Jahre

Now that the building is ruined, This game is just like any other. Im out, Peace

# 2

von

DatScout

vor 7 Jahre

not really ruined but ok

# 3

von

Midori

vor 7 Jahre

I'm soooo... very "sad" that you are leaving . RIP in peace jester.

# 4

von

html_5

vor 7 Jahre

???

# 5

von

Athenaaaaaa

vor 7 Jahre

Joined one month ago and have a whopping 60k gold, teach me sempai

# 6

von

Bucky

vor 7 Jahre

man don't say that about the game, its totally taken a turn for the better.... am i right?

# 7

von

Midori

vor 7 Jahre

INDEED,I'm lovin' It.It was best decision™ for this game.FireFly™ also pioneers innovative new additions like PVP™ . Nothing like using highest quality patch to ever grace all platforms. When I boot up with a brand new Angeldust™ I can experience the game just like it's meant to be played .Computer is the most power hungry device in your house. Refrigerators, air conditioners, water heaters, dish washers, lights, etc all use significantly less power than computer. Which is why FireFly™ puts gamers first by ensuring that their gaming experience is of the highest quality while looking out for gamers by giving them the most value in their electrical bill. At this point in time, there's really no reasons to consider any other game at all. Angeldust™ is the only real way to play games.Don't be a poor gamer with bad drivers and a huge power bill. Play games with the FireFly™ Experience™: The Way It's Mean To Be Played™

Beitrag 1–8 von 8