Angeldust v3.2

in English in Foren

Beitrag 11–20 von 29

Zurück « 1 2 3 » Weiter

# 11

von

Firefly

vor 4 Jahre

OK, then you need to wait until the Google Play Store has the update available. It is submitted and it is rolling out right now. Give it another hour or so. If you really can't wait, you can get the standalone 3D Android APK from Itch.io here: https://metagaming.itch.io/angeldust

# 12

von

Brok is OP

vor 4 Jahre

FireFly,OK,thanks

# 13

von

Firefly

vor 4 Jahre

Just got word that the Mac App Store update is out too. Expect it to show up pretty soon!

# 14

von

Firefly

vor 4 Jahre

Android users rejoice: an updated Angeldust v3.2.1 is now rolling out on the Google Play Store that includes native support for 64-bit x86 devices. This update also fixes crash-on-launch bugs on other devices. If you are playing the 3D Android version, get the update from Itch.io here: https://metagaming.itch.io/angeldust

# 15

von

IAS AMIR

vor 4 Jahre

Firefly, Please do a update for Mac Appstore For me. I can't Sign In. My "Wonder" is pending.

# 16

von

Firefly

vor 4 Jahre

It's already out Swaleha, I installed the Mac App Store update on my own computer hours ago.

# 17

von

Hummm

vor 4 Jahre

@ Swaleha 1: > I can't Sign In. ^^ there's your issue... it has nothing to do w/ the specific app

# 18

von

Firefly

vor 4 Jahre

One more thing: I just updated the game server so that the 'photon ball' which spawns from the photon faucet is more useful. It will now trigger the photon injector and photon remover blocks, then pop. This means you can now make the ball trigger other parts of machinery and even spawn photons that reset photon blocks. I hope you all enjoy this small but very functional change!

# 19

von

Hummm

vor 4 Jahre

Woot!

# 20

von

LIL XXARDD

vor 4 Jahre

I can not understand how it works and what is the photon ball.

Beitrag 11–20 von 29

Zurück « 1 2 3 » Weiter