Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

A bug with the NPC?

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–5 von 5

OP

von

Loki The Witful

vor 3 Jahre

I was working with a NPC in my build when I think I found a bug. Let me build you the scene; I made the NPC on ground level and I placed a sticker above ground level as a marker so that I could use the photon counter below ground level to slow him down, but it did not. Instead he ignored it so I tried all the NPC blocks and found that only three things in which did not work when the sticker was over it the photon counter and the poison barrels. P.S. when I say over I mean the sticker is above ground level and the counter is below ground level.

# 2

von

Cristoo 175

vor 3 Jahre

Estoy de acuerdo contigo puse un NPC y un bloque no sirvió para hacerlo bailar

# 3

von

Firefly

vor 3 Jahre

@Loki the Witful: you mention "three things", but list only two… do you recall what the third is? It might help me find the pattern quicker. I'm also not entirely sure if I can fix it to match your expectations without breaking more stuff, but I'll see what I can do. @cristoo175: you'll need to make sure your NPCs steps over the treasure to dance, it won't start dancing when standing still. See the 'Script character actions' section of Angeldust Creator Kit: https://angeldu.st/en/forums/topics/9179/DEV%3A+Angeldust+Creator+Kit#1

# 4

von

hyjuki

vor 3 Jahre

"photon counter below ground level to slow him down" it can? I think you can use the conveyor belt to slow him down

# 5

von

Loki The Witful

vor 3 Jahre

I only listed the two things because they were what I knew was part of the bug at the time, but now that I did more tests, I see there is a lot more than I thought, so I built a mock-up in Streaming City C starting point, with a lot of the weird things that I found with the NPC and stickers. If you have some time you might want to take an alt account there and see what I am talking about, there is a lot... Hope it helps

Beitrag 1–5 von 5