Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

gratz on 1M JeremyDarkling

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 10

OP

by

SodaMeow

1 year ago

Congratulations JeremyDarkling! You did it and today was a special day too! Double celebrations! hurray! Very well deserved,grinding like crazy these few day and made it!:D MEOW~~~ =^.^=

# 2

by

Lembas

1 year ago

Congratulations! I lost my husband for three days, but you did it! Now this day will be remembered even brighter.

# 3

by

JeremyDarkling

1 year ago

Thanks Soda, my captain! Thanks and you and Lembas, great team. I leveled up in life and in the game, tee-hee I will remember this day, it was nice to grind with you. My last grind, if FF doesn't come up with something new, what to do with 400 thousand, now I'm retiring.. Lembas, at least you haven't lost me for a month.

# 4

by

Firefly

1 year ago

Congratulations @JeremyDarkling! Hey—there's still a lot of goals you can go for: the first page of the leaderboard, 2 MM coins, trying to topple @Hummm, there's endless possibilities :D Also, I've only recently realized that your name might be inspired by the 'darkling' creature in the game. Is that correct?

# 5

by

JeremyDarkling

1 year ago

Thank you Firefly no no, no, no thanks, I'm not a grinder and I'm not a suicide to compete with the grind legends Soda, Hummm, Lembas. Yes, you saw me through, I'm a priest of the Dark) I signed like this because the Dark Brotherhood from Skyrim and Oblivion didn't leave me indifferent. I also love AD's lore, I would like to know as much as possible about this world.

# 6

by

Hummm

1 year ago

gg, welcome to the club! Sorry I missed the event... I've been out of town the last 5 days, so not bringing my AD 'A' game.

# 7

by

JeremyDarkling

1 year ago

thanks Hummm, I'm happy to join

# 8

by

Glico

1 year ago

Congratulations JeremyDarkling! Especially on this special day!! \(^o^)/

# 9

by

JeremyDarkling

1 year ago

Thank you for the congratulations, Gliko, it's very nice to hear from you

# 10

by

xagas

1 year ago

Haha, Sorry... Can anyone else tell me what's going on? In a way... Congratulations @JeremyDarkling :D

Post 1–10 of 10