PSA: absence, stream

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 31

1 2 3 4 » Next

OP

by

Firefly

7 years ago

Last week a close relative fell ill and I'm providing care for their family. The past few days have been rather emotional and hectic and I can not plan my work on Angeldust as regularly as I could before. I have pushed today's Angeldust Live! stream to Friday, but I'm not sure if I can make it then, we'll have to wait and see. The stream was aptly named 'Need backup!'… Please forgive any delayed replies to e-mails and private messages. I'm working through those in due time, but 'as soon as possible' just takes a bit longer right now. If you see anyone asking about the stream, or maybe wondering why my replies take longer than before, feel free to point them to this thread. Hopefully we can all pick up our regular life soon.

# 2

by

Aoi Blue

7 years ago

You have my best wishes and prayers.

# 3

by

Geldis

7 years ago

No worries mate, family always comes first. Our thoughts and best wishes are with you and your relative.

# 4

by

Blueshoes

7 years ago

It's okay Firefly. Like Geldis said, family always comes first. Best wishes and prayers to you and family from us. Take care and be safe all.

# 5

by

Hummm

7 years ago

God first, family second. ... somewhere further down comes work, and even further games and hobbies. Prayers (to God) for you and your family. Get well soon!

# 6

by

obi-

7 years ago

Hope they get better soon, like everyone said, you have my best wishes and prayers aswell.

# 7

by

belho

7 years ago

I hope everything gets solved. Best wishes and prayers to you!

# 8

by

Aoi Blue

7 years ago

I was curious, does one of our community streamers want to do a community stream in Firefly's absence?

# 9

by

belho

7 years ago

^

# 10

by

Firefly

7 years ago

I just moved today's live stream back a week. Feels really bad, but I don't think I will be able to stream any time soon. I am truly sorry. My past week has been filled with lots of tears, trips to the hospital and a glimmer of hope that things might still be alright in the future. Thanks so much for the support. I have some really cool things lined up for Angeldust, but I'm unable to dedicate a lot of time to the game at this moment. Stick around for a bit and I promise you'll be amazed.

Post 1–10 of 31

1 2 3 4 » Next