PSA: absence, stream

in English in Forums

Post 11–20 of 31

Previous « 1 2 3 4 » Next

# 11

by

Hummm

7 years ago

I'll be here ... take care of your family matters.

# 12

by

belho

7 years ago

Hope everything gets solved... Take care.

# 13

by

Aoi Blue

7 years ago

Best wishes. I know how having a severely ill family member feels. It is not easy.

# 14

by

Kamikaze Justice

7 years ago

Be a blessing to your family. We'll be here when you return at full throttle. Thoughts and prayers to you and yours.

# 15

by

Firefly

7 years ago

I've moved the stream ahead again since I was tied up in the hospital again. Maybe I'll try streaming tomorrow evening; we'll see. I hope things will return to 'normalish' soon.

# 16

by

Firefly

7 years ago

I won't make it tonight, but I'll really try my best to do a broadcast next Friday. I'm really looking forward to chatting with everyone again and I think I'll finally be able to find some spare time to do so.

# 17

by

TrinimixMystro

7 years ago

i PRAY THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY

# 18

by

PoisonTDM

7 years ago

Firefly i am so sorry that you are sick! I feel bad for you and your family and so many hospital trips that is not ok for a family to suffer like this! Please email me back when you are going to make a stream and you and your family is cured! May all my wishes and prayers come to you and your family! My E-Mail address issamalek58@gmail.com. Feel better, PoisonTDM or Poison

# 19

by

Firefly

7 years ago

I was really, really hyped about streaming today, but I had a terrible night of sleep and I need to take some rest to catch up. I will definitely try again on Monday; it's going to happen soon. Good news is that I worked a bit on creature mounts this week. I've been visiting the hospital twice a day, trying to take some rest in between. We're waiting for a definitive diagnosis and a treatment plan. Trying to keep myself healthy so I can support others, but it's been a few tough weeks. Thank you all for the support. I promise I'm doing my best to get everything worked out.

# 20

by

KingKohn

7 years ago

FireFly i know how it is with familly stuf and other things so i wish you good luck, i also hope you will be there on monday, i just cant wait to go explore with all the players :)

Post 11–20 of 31

Previous « 1 2 3 4 » Next