Could you have multiple accounts?

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 14

1 2 » Next

OP

by

PoisonTDM

6 years ago

Lots of people have multiple accounts for claiming lands and some for helping the main account heal up. So can you have multiple accounts? Its all up to you. :D

# 2

by

TwitterPoisonTDM

6 years ago

Well this is me again and this is my second account on AD cause I want more lands.

# 3

by

Hummm

6 years ago

only 2??

# 4

by

obi-

6 years ago

''only 2??'' lol hummm xD

# 5

by

PoisonTDM

6 years ago

SORRY BUT I WILL HAVE MORE

# 6

by

PoisonTDMYT

6 years ago

see i told you

# 7

by

InstaPoisonTDM

6 years ago

and i told you again

# 8

by

Google+PoisonTDM

6 years ago

i love accounts

# 9

by

Aoi Blue

6 years ago

Well, generally this is something that they apply in the spirit of the rule. If you get multiple accounts in order to bypass bans and such, that is disallowed. However, due to the limit on claims being arbitrarily imposed due to coding limitations, not for any other reason, it has generally been deemed OK to have multiple accounts for that reason.

# 10

by

Gerberd

6 years ago

The other thing this helps is the same coding limitation applies to friends. Only the top 90 or so friends show up on the telecharger. I have 100 or so friends which means that I cannot teleport to lower level friends. This hasn't been an issue; however if it ever became one I could friend these same lower level players with my other account because it has far less friends. I could teleport to them with the alternate account and set the world location, then I could come back with the main account (assuming my alternate account is high enough level to show up on the telecharger for the main account.) As I say, I've never done this. It's nice to know that it's an option instead of needing to delete some friends.

Post 1–10 of 14

1 2 » Next