Town Project

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 11

1 2 » Next

OP

by

PoisonTDM

6 years ago

I got the feeling that i wanted to build a big town with lots of people on my side. Maybe 10x10 square town with towers and apartments kind of like Chicago or NYC so tell me ideas and send me a friend request. Also i have multiple accounts so much better. Thanks. PoisonTDM DaRealPoisonTDM Google+PoisonTDM TwitterPoisonTDM InstaPoisonTDM and PoisonTDMYT

# 2

by

PoisonTDM

6 years ago

I need lands and I need you guys to let me build on your lands for the Town Project.

# 3

by

Gerberd

6 years ago

Do you have a place picked out?

# 4

by

PoisonTDM

6 years ago

Not yet. But i will think putting in Hotels and making them fancy.

# 5

by

Gerberd

6 years ago

I know some places I could show you. They're nice but not fantastic; maybe that old hunting ground on level 419/420. I'd show off that first.

# 6

by

Gerberd

6 years ago

It actually is really nice up there.

# 7

by

DarthJauska

6 years ago

It's a good idea. If the place is found for the project I will help too when I can.

# 8

by

Argo

6 years ago

sounds cool ill help too

# 9

by

Gerberd

6 years ago

Yeah, what happened with this? I'm kinda ready. I don't have much time; I can't really schedule play but I'd try and I can lay down claims.

# 10

by

21peachs

6 years ago

Hey guys we have a big village that we are expanding! We have houses for new players and we're looking for new players it's really cool! Friend me plz and I can take you to the village and you can even have a house! We currently have 12 people living there

Post 1–10 of 11

1 2 » Next