About the Free Build

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 11

1 2 » Next

OP

by

HashKing

6 years ago

So once this update is implemented again.... griefers will grief our build unless the claim system stays and stuff like that

# 2

by

Fierro

6 years ago

Yes, the claim system will stays. You will can protect your buildings with claims like now. But unclaimed lands will be open to build again. I think this can boost building and playing again, IMHO.

# 3

by

Gerberd

6 years ago

What update are we talking about?

# 4

by

Fierro

6 years ago

Gerber: about next update. Comments that Firefly made during last stream, if I understand it ok. Nothing official yet.

# 5

by

SHIPPOU

6 years ago

If this game actually becomes popular, the world is going to look like a MineCraft "freebuild" server ... random blocks all over the place.

# 6

by

Aoi Blue

6 years ago

That's why I think some form of decay needs to be put in. That was the solution they finally instituted in Unturned.

# 7

by

Alzeron

6 years ago

what's 'decay'? D:

# 8

by

Fierro

6 years ago

Alzeron: I understand 'decay' like a system that clean up forgotten changes. Something like that. Changes are undone over time, rolling back to default.

# 9

by

MrMAAKUS

6 years ago

Interesting information here - Thanks :)

# 10

by

AshClenn

6 years ago

So is it coming back yet? I quit due to this being taken out of the game as it's so much worse. I loved being able to go around and build random houses everywhere and it was taken away

Post 1–10 of 11

1 2 » Next