PSA: State of the Firefly

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 17

1 2 » Next

OP

by

Firefly

6 years ago

Hey all! It's been a while since I've been on the forums and since I last streamed on YouTube. A few months ago I wrote that a relative had fallen ill and I spent a lot of time in the hospital. The past weeks I've again been helping out people around me so I wasn't able to work on Angeldust much. It looks like next week things will settle down for the time being so I will gradually pick up my work again. Thanks to everyone who helped me get through the past months and I hope to see you again soon in Angeldust and on Angeldust Live!

# 2

by

21peachs

6 years ago

Hello firefly!

# 3

by

Stold

6 years ago

Can't wait to see your work progress again.

# 4

by

Fierro

6 years ago

You have our support for ever. Family is first. I had had hard times in recent years too, so I understand you. Glad to hear you. Take your time. My hug from Argentina.

# 5

by

Ragnock

6 years ago

you have my support. :)

# 6

by

Alzeron

6 years ago

Best wishes Firefly

# 7

by

Hummm

6 years ago

We'll be here. Take care of your friends and family.

# 8

by

Gerberd

6 years ago

I'm here.

# 9

by

Firefly

6 years ago

I've been working on the game a bit since yesterday and I'm slowly getting my groove back. Not sure when I will stream again, but at least I'm progressing with new features. Expect social media updates and new streams soon!

# 10

by

Blueshoes

6 years ago

:-) Good to hear from you again Firefly! Take your time, we will be here. Looking forward to meet and hunt with everyone in YT AD streaming. Have good days ahead all!

Post 1–10 of 17

1 2 » Next