Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

comms

in English in Forums

Post 1–3 of 3

OP

by

Hummm

6 years ago

In this modern age of communications, I hate to say it: ... but the feature this game needs is messaging. My friends online, and I need his help, alas there is NO way to contact him... sure I could TP, but then the legendary creature I've been waiting weeks for, will despawn. And if I alt-tab to another app, I'm dead. If only I could "/send <name> TP to me now". @ Firefly, please consider it.

# 2

by

Kamikaze Justice

6 years ago

It seems, that messaging could be programmed so we can reach our "friends" throughout the entire Angeldust world, instead of talking to people that are just in our immediate location. Maybe, even have a mute button so we can message a certain person without other "friends" seeing the conversation. The on-line game called, Diablo II, has a similar in-game messaging system.

# 3

by

Firefly

6 years ago

The social aspect of the game needs a bit of love and chatting with friends is definitely a nice thing to have. The most likely thing I'll add is a chat-to-friends thing where you type a message that is broadcast to all your friends. I'm still thinking about the best way to add it, but it's on my list now.

Post 1–3 of 3