Angeldust

YouTube Facebook Instagram Twitter
iTunes App Store Google Play Store Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows Mac App Store

Jesus Christ loves us

in English in Forums

Post 1–8 of 8

OP

by

manu_bacchi

2 months ago

Watch this video -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNc6NuoBxzM

# 2

by

PoisonTDM

2 months ago

Manu Firefly is gonna ban you today cause you have posted another religious post

# 3

by

moebius

2 months ago

Even if Manu gets banned he has still left an indelible mark in our hearts.

# 4

by

Ervin

2 months ago

Hello

# 5

by

Kamikaze Justice

2 months ago

Nice video. Where's the harm? Love is such a terrible thing?

# 6

by

moebius

2 months ago

It's kinda lame that the bearded man gets killed offscreen. He's one of the main characters in Christianity right? :/

# 7

by

Kamikaze Justice

2 months ago

Since you asked...
"The message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing". I don't see anything lame about the video. The video producer did use some artistic cleverness to tell the story of how we can reject Jesus Christ because of fear, in less than 4 minutes... for me, that's called efficiency. People are more likely to watch a short video than a very long video. The video then shows us, just how quickly God will forgive us after rejecting Him, because He still loves us. Yes... Jesus Christ is the central character in Christianity.

# 8

by

Firefly

2 months ago

Manu, please seek professional help if you continue to feel compelled to post religious videos here after being asked and explained not to.

Maybe religion plays a big role in your life. That's fine, but it's not polite to keep dragging your beliefs into the online forums and chat of a random video game. It quickly turns into harassment.

I'll remove your account shortly as per your request. I think it'd be wise for you to seek counseling.

Post 1–8 of 8