Stadium

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 11

1 2 » Next

OP

by

Fierro

6 years ago

I found a new stadium. Really cool. An amazing work. It's a soccer (fútbol) stadium. Check on my wtp if you want. Always remember: don't claim without ask to neighbors first, please. I don't know who made it. If someone knows, reply to give credits. Kudos to them.

# 2

by

Firefly

6 years ago

I just visited in the server downtime—looks completely awesome! Thanks for the pointer :)

# 3

by

Fierro

6 years ago

I lost the tp to the Football Stadium :( It were on my world tp and I override it by accident. If someone has a TP to it, please mp. I would love to recover it. Thanks!

# 4

by

Firefly

6 years ago

Hey Fierro, did you lose the stadium TP right before posting here? I might be able to recover the location. I can try to add it to a new account just for you or replace your world TP with it.

# 5

by

Hummm

6 years ago

I suffer from this problem often! ... never enough save slots ... I could fill 20 personal/world saves on all all of my accounts!

# 6

by

Fierro

6 years ago

Firefly, try to recover it on my current world tp. It was my previous wtp. Thank you in advance!

# 7

by

Firefly

6 years ago

OK, I think I managed to restore the coordinates from a backup. Please let me know if it worked :D!

# 8

by

Gerberd

6 years ago

If it did take me there sometime Fierro. He'd asked me if I had it but I've never seen what he's talking about.

# 9

by

Hummm

6 years ago

Fierro's WS has been restored ...takes me to the stadium... BTW it was built by FREK... an amazing complex!

# 10

by

Fierro

6 years ago

Very thank you Firefly! The place is even bigger that I'm remember. Amazing indeed!

Post 1–10 of 11

1 2 » Next