Angeldust

YouTube Twitch Facebook Instagram Discord Twitter
Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

How do each of you get to know this game even exist?

in English in Forums

Post 11–20 of 23

Previous « 1 2 3 » Next

# 11

by

Yogi72

6 years ago

play store search: -multiplatfom - survival. battery killer + high data traffic. but I liked it and downloaded it to pc.

# 12

by

StoryHunter

6 years ago

I came from steam too. looking for a free game to play on mac XD

# 13

by

StoryHunter

6 years ago

have just started playing yesterday tho... so I guess this is my introduction greeting too. hello, folks :3

# 14

by

AreaTransporter

6 years ago

Hi i'm spectrum if you need help in discovering new areas,blocks and trees kindly send friend request to me

# 15

by

AreaTransporter

6 years ago

Lol yogi

# 16

by

Doddy

6 years ago

I was looking for a free game from steam, to kill some time with. Did not expect to get drawn so deeply in to the world of AD. Before i knew, i was desperate to reach page one in most coins, then wanted to get in top10 and now i had taken on this large building project too.

# 17

by

Kamikaze Justice

6 years ago

I found Angeldust when I was Googling for a game that was similar to Minecraft, but one without everything looking like squares. Trying to be creative is therapeutic to me, even if I'm not good at it.

# 18

by

Firefly

6 years ago

@Yogi: you do know you're wrong, right :)? Angeldust uses very little network bandwidth. If you actually monitor it, you'll be amazed at how few bits it pushes back and forth. But glad to have you on board :)!

# 19

by

ZackRaider101

6 years ago

I just found this game on an annoying Advertisement..

# 20

by

Blueshoes

6 years ago

@Spectrum : Lol noooooo. That goes to the Top Players and Top Builders XD ...and I still consider myself as a newb here :D @Firefly : What was the game called back then? O.o

Post 11–20 of 23

Previous « 1 2 3 » Next