Angeldust

YouTube Facebook Instagram Discord Twitter
iTunes App Store Google Play Store Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows Mac App Store

More ideas about ocean

in English in Forums

Post 1–7 of 7

OP

by

Alex makarov

9 months ago

AREA SUBTYPES FOR DEEP OCEAN AREA
-------------------------
imagine that the ocean is one big area, but if it's only one area, the ocean will be just a solid, boring and similar place. But the ocean can be divided into several others areas.
suppose the following subtypes of area: coral reefs, healing sands, underwater dunes, oceanic desert, ruins, crimson sands, underwater canyons, poisonous waters, cold springs.
I think, by name it is clear that it will be located in area subtypes.

MOBS
keeper of deep-water ruins ( https://i.imgur.com/sTPQLz7.png'>https://i.imgur.com/sTPQLz7.png )

Area: (main area) deep ocean > (area subtypes) ruins, underwater dunes, crimson sands, poisonous waters

reward for murder: 50-75 coins

Do nothing until the player comes close, in an inactive state broken into pieces

Phase 1:

speed: very slow
HP:???/high
attacks:
enchanted bomb - from the eye (red crystal in the middle of the body) appears a powerful beam for 2 seconds, directed at a certain point, at the end of this beam creates a magic bomb that explodes half a second after the beam disappears - damage: very high

melee -damage: medium
Phase 2:
the body crumbles, only the eye remains (red crystal in the middle of the body)

If the monster loses the player, being in the second phase, he will simply self-destruct, not giving the loot.

speed: doesn't move

HP:???/low

attacks: explosive lightning - every second at a distance of 4 blocks from the monster comes lightning directed at random points - damage: medium

melee - damage every second at a distance of 2 blocks - damage: between the low and medium

Yes, I painted it on the stream

(even more ideas about fishs)

perhaps these are all my best ideas that came to my mind during this time.

# 2

by

AdrianDaGod

9 months ago

Really creative ideas, would love to see this In game.

# 3

by

Firefly

9 months ago

Alex, thanks for the ideas! An ocean / underwater themed expansion for Angeldust would be super cool. I'm first wrapping up work on the current game world, but after that it might be a cool addition.

# 4

by

Prophet Ezekiel

9 months ago

I as thinking, that a Water Block and a 'Running Water' Block would be nice to have... we could make waterfalls then. Maybe, a fire block, too... one that actually hurts you if you touch it, and yet, be able to pass through it.

# 5

by

AdrianDaGod

9 months ago

Pretty sure Frank doesn't want to copyright striked by Minecraft Prophet Ezekiel.

# 6

by

Prophet Ezekiel

9 months ago

If you're talking about a copyright infringement, I don't think there's a problem, since the Angeldust graphics are way better, and I'm pretty sure, Firefly isn't stealing programming data from Minecraft. Besides, Minecraft's graphics strain my eyes ;)

# 7

by

Firefly

9 months ago

Water blocks are coming in a future update. Blueshoes has been bugging me long enough about them :)

Post 1–7 of 7