Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Bibleland

in English in Forums

Post 1–6 of 6

OP

by

Prophet Ezekiel

6 years ago

At the moment, I'm building Bibleland. There will be a life-size Noah's Ark... approximately 500 ft. long and 85 feet wide... that's considering 1 block = 2 feet. If you just happen to find a red and white striped road, that is the Road to Salvation... it runs through Bibleland... starting outside the city of Genesis and ending at the city of Salvation (that's the plan). When I'm done with having the minimum built that I want built, then I'll add "friends" so they, too, can check out Bibleland. This is a huge project that will keep me busy for a long time because I'm the lone builder, and I don't mind that. On the day that Billy Graham passed away (yesterday), I printed II Corinthians 6:2 (... behold, today is the day of salvation.) in the sky, which is a verse that Graham used many times in his sermons. It just happens to be inside the city of Salvation.

# 2

by

Firefly

6 years ago

Hi Ezekiel! Sounds like a plan of biblical proportions, have fun and keep us posted! The next update(s) will bring some new tricks to make building easier. The game world of Angeldust has a scale of 1 block = 1 meter. 1 meter is about 3,3 feet.

# 3

by

Prophet Ezekiel

6 years ago

Oops! with the block's measurements ;) I guess, my Ark will be bigger than the original, since I've gone too far with it to reverse it. I was thinking earlier, that it would be nice to have a shovel that dug up two blocks at a time, because I like incorporating subway systems and tunnels. The regular shovel would still be nice, though, for tweaking, or with smaller projects. Also, you've done a great job on this game... it's hard to put down. P.S- Sorry, about the passing of your dad. You probably think about him like I do my mom. She crossed the great divide on Jan. 4th.

# 4

by

Firefly

6 years ago

The shovel will have a new trick in the next update, hopefully it'll help you on your quest!

# 5

by

zaljo151718

6 years ago

oooh cool i hope it can help us also get gold too this will be interesting

# 6

by

Hummm

6 years ago

@zaljo .. I fail to see the connection between digging faster and getting gold, just saying.

Post 1–6 of 6