road event 2?

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 44

1 2 3 4 5 » Next

OP

by

Hummm

6 years ago

Is it time to plane another stripped road event?

# 2

by

Gerberd

6 years ago

Yeah. I missed the last one.

# 3

by

Gerberd

6 years ago

It's at 116 now and it's built up nicely.

# 4

by

Fierro

6 years ago

Count with me! My shovel is ready! :D

# 5

by

Firefly

6 years ago

@Hummm: a 'stripped' road? You're going to tear it all up again :D? Badum-tssh. But it sounds like fun, especially now that everyone can build together easily.

# 6

by

AdrianDaGod

6 years ago

I'd like to join but... timezones.

# 7

by

Liutenant joseph

6 years ago

Whats the plan exactly

# 8

by

Hummm

6 years ago

Yes, Firefly, "striped road" ... but (everyone) feel free to come naked (stripped) as long as you're not streaming or don't have video! How about this coming Saturday .. March 10 ... 17:00 UTC ? (sorry Asia) The last day before DST begins (USA does DST, Sunday 11th, @ 2am local) ... perhaps other countries do it on Saturday... Use this clock, and you won't miss it: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/timezone/utc

# 9

by

Gerberd

6 years ago

Here is a link to the first event. I'm not sure what going to change. https://angeldu.st/en/forums/topics/7952/Striped+road+event Adrian (or anyone else) if the time is a big problem let me know and we could plan to go out there 10 or 12 hours later and at least see what they've accomplished.

# 10

by

Hummm

6 years ago

Last time, I think we (the faithful few) went about 6-8 hours (the stream ended after an hour, and the masses left) ... I suspect a similar thing to occur. So if you can't join at the start, feel welcome to join late. Can I see some feedback (here) concerning people bringing brand new accounts that will need some spending money? (although you really don't need much money, because I did all the claims) .. perhaps with in-game permissions more people will claim.

Post 1–10 of 44

1 2 3 4 5 » Next