by

Gerberus

6 years ago

So can I

# 14

by

Gerberd

6 years ago

I'm going to tell my boss I can't work this weekend. I'll tell him I'm going out of town to see my mom or whatever.

# 15

by

Fierro

6 years ago

Build, build, build the road Gently go to west, If you find a little bunny Please don't left the quest ♫♫♫ :D

# 16

by

Hummm

6 years ago

So we'll meet @ Firefly's house 17:00 UTC .. exchange FR/build perms. I can do a quick TP to my 5 biome corner (for people showing up w/ brand new accounts, and no money. If this is you, bring your builder for the tree bonuses) Then we'll TP to the end of the road and: build, build, build the road (nods to Fierro) Note: we'll need all classes represented... there will be creatures trying to kill us

# 17

by

Firefly

6 years ago

Unfortunately, I won't be able to stream or attend because I'm on the road. If I can find the time, I'll post something on the social media about the event. In the meantime, just spread the word here and elsewhere :)

# 18

by

Gerberd

6 years ago

I don't think I have anything to do. Unless there's some personal emergency between now and then I'll be there.

# 19

by

Road Warrior

6 years ago

Hummm... this is Kamikaze Justice. I started this account just for building on the Striped Road. Now, I just gotta be present. Later...

# 20

by

Firefly

6 years ago

@Hummm: I won't post on the social media today, sorry. I'm traveling a lot and just can't find the time to make a decent effort. For the next event, we'll coordinate a bit more in advance!

Post 11–20 of 44

Previous « 1 2 3 4 5 » Next