road event 2?

in English in Forums

Post 31–40 of 44

Previous « 1 2 3 4 5 » Next

# 31

by

Hummm

6 years ago

and Fierro (who wakes up at odd times and chips in too)

# 32

by

Fierro

6 years ago

LOL

# 33

by

Hummm

6 years ago

The road is @ 150!

# 34

by

Hummm

6 years ago

I_fixed_the_road WS (world save) is at the end...

# 35

by

Worker Gerberd

6 years ago

TLDR: My world location is level. 130 I went out to (just before) where we started which was 115 - 116 or so. We have lights to 130 which is just past Robotic's place. Past that, I haven't really checked but I think the lights are kinda few and far in between. If you haven't seen Robotic's place or if you feel like building lights or whatever around 130 it's my world location and Robotic's place would be back East a bit and to the north.

# 36

by

Firefly

6 years ago

I'm gonna chime in with a random story. So I was testing a new build of the game today (more on that soon) and I was just minding my own business. All of a sudden I see the striped road pop in. Wow. Cool. I didn't even know I was in the vicinity, but all is well. So I traveled for a few minutes against the arrows, heading back to the city. This was around world level 23 or so. Then all of a sudden a silhouette appears from the mist (it was raining). BAM: a random sorceress walks my way. So I immediately press F—1: Hello! No reply. Turns out it was a player from Thailand who only knew two words in English: OK and GO! And we went. Godspeed to you, fellow striped road citizen. I've killed a dozen moas for you while you watched from your horse. And when I fell to ground being surrounded by snakes you telecharged away. Maybe we'll meet again :)

# 37

by

Gerberd

6 years ago

We've got lights now.

# 38

by

Hummm

6 years ago

How did I miss Firefly's story posted 10 days ago?!? ... that's a funny story!

# 39

by

Fierro

6 years ago

Here be dragons! https://imgur.com/a/YjfCL I made it on the road at level 153 :)

# 40

by

Firefly

6 years ago

Doing well, Fierro! I recently visited there with space is green. The dragon head wasn't there yet, but we did see your spirally tower which looked like a twin of space's :)

Post 31–40 of 44

Previous « 1 2 3 4 5 » Next