Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Crashing in samsung s9

in English in Forums

Post 1–5 of 5

OP

by

Spectrum

6 years ago

The game crashes after a period of time in Galaxy s9 Can you fix it?

# 2

by

Spectrum

6 years ago

It also does to samsung s9+

# 3

by

Firefly

6 years ago

What's 'a period of time'? And what are you doing in the time leading up to the crash? Mostly building, exploring the game world and fighting creatures? I need a bit more info to go on. Also: can you lower the detail level to 'low' or 'minimal' and lower the view distance to 'nearby' and test again? Does that make a difference in the time before the game crashes? Do you have any debug/crash logs you could share?

# 4

by

Fierro

6 years ago

S9 and S9+ are new smartphones. Both have Android 8 (Oreo). There are very few handsets with 8.0 yet. Maybe something related with it? Another thing. They are two different chipsets with Samsungs's topline: Exynos 9810 (ENEA) and Qualcomm 845 (USA/China). Maybe something with one of theses chipsets? Sometimes it happens... Specs of the phones: https://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=8966&idPhone2=8967 BTW: on Moto G5+ with Android 7.0 it works fine. IMO, I think it can related with Oreo (8.0) or maybe with theses new smartphone.

# 5

by

Firefly

6 years ago

If more reports start rolling in, I can take a look if there's a pattern in there somewhere. For now, I'll await additional information from Spectrum.

Post 1–5 of 5