Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

dear firefly i have a question

in English in Forums

Post 1–3 of 3

OP

by

zaljo151718

6 years ago

could it be possible to give a room from one of the buildings in my plot but not the entire claim of land? cause then we could make hotels for players also..could you add a sleeping animation?

# 2

by

Hummm

6 years ago

Frank is busy coding ... Let me help you... I suspect you will never get permissions on a per building basis let alone per room. It would be possible, but unlikely, to get them (permissions) on a per-claim basis. I think that has already been suggested and not met with enthusiasm. Controlling the "matrix" of friends vs claims makes for a messy interface. A more practical interface might be multi-level friends, friends with benefits (build permissions) and friends without... which is, in fact, what we already have :)

# 3

by

Fierro

6 years ago

It would be fantastic to have so much control on permissions, but I don't think that will work. You will need to make a 3D selection of blocks, and then manage permissions per-block or per-selection. That would be almost too complex to make it work well. It will be very challenge to make such UI, even if possible. And it will add much complex to server and client for litle win. It's a good idea. But I'm not sure if it can be technically (well) realized.

Post 1–3 of 3