Friends

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 14

1 2 » Next

OP

by

France

6 years ago

This may be one of the smaller games on steam, but its one of the best I've seen. But one thing that would make the game a lot cooler is running into players more often. There is A "Play Together!" Button, But it always teleports me at the village where nobody is at. It Would Be Another way to get players to meet and become friends I Have Only Made One Friend And He Was Spanish. It would be cool to have a lobby where people just hang out and meet to get together on projects and all that -France

# 2

by

Courtemanche

6 years ago

You have a good point there it would really help if we all could meet more people maybe I could get more helpers on projects like building a castle

# 3

by

Joenmay993

6 years ago

I Just started this game but I haven't been able to meet many players France that would be cool!

# 4

by

Hummm

6 years ago

Consider joining the Angeldust Discord server... almost always someone online there. https://discord.gg/PAwtg4K Also, Firefly's house is a good meeting spot, since almost everyone is friends w/ him.

# 5

by

France

6 years ago

Oh cool, btw what I meant was a (probably a big room) structure that would give more new players (that don’t have discord) a place to make friends, mostly because you never run into someone in the game.

# 6

by

Kamikaze Justice

6 years ago

Well... I have a large castle that was created on another account of mine (i.e. Quagmire Warrior). People could put in for a "Friend' request, and I'd accept them. But, I have a feeling that if people aren't going to use the "Play Together" button, they probably won't meet somewhere else, like a Castle Lodge.

# 7

by

Quagmire Warrior

6 years ago

I know, it'd probably be cooler if there was a "Castle Lodge" button on the telecharger where people can meet, instead of a "Play Together" button... maybe. But just think... with the "Play Together" button, there's an incentive to play together because you can get 50 gold pieces at regular intervals. Anyways... my offer still stands. Just ask to be a "Friend" and maybe other new players will also... and click on my "World" button to go to a castle.

# 8

by

Firefly

6 years ago

If this thread actually works, I think we've just found another good way to make friends :) As you've noted, the 'Play Together' button's usefulness depends on the amount of players pressing it in the same window of time. And sometimes (now the weather's getting better) there's not many people pushing the button.

# 9

by

France

6 years ago

Wow! I Honestly did not expect This Form To Get This Many Views. 5,000 Views Wow!

# 10

by

Firefly

6 years ago

We're watching you! :)

Post 1–10 of 14

1 2 » Next