Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Angeldust for Xbox/ Play station

in English in Forums

Post 1–6 of 6

OP

by

France

6 years ago

I Have Given Some Thought Into What If Angeldust Was On The Playstation And The Xbox Angeldust Is A Great Game With Lots Of Potential I Would Love To See Its Community Grow, -=|Post Below If You -Nay | Yay- The Idea|=-

# 2

by

Courtemanche

6 years ago

Yay from me (You sure are good at attracting attention)

# 3

by

France

6 years ago

Im sure This Topic Has Been Discussed before but i just wanted to see how many people agree

# 4

by

Hummm

6 years ago

Firefly has addressed this ... He would love more than anyone to see his game on the consoles, but everyone of the console producers has an exclusivity clause, which means Firefly would have to establish a separate server for each platform (X-Box, PS, etc) This goes against the design philosophy Firefire worked so hard to create, namely, all platforms come together on a single server.

# 5

by

Fierro

6 years ago

PS and XBox has additional development costs. Each one costs around 5.000 USD, including dev kits, licenses, other feeds, ... And there are some limitations too. For example, I think one of them don't allow cross-platform gaming (with exceptions). Consoles are not so friendly to indie devs. And now is easier than before but still... Maybe in the future with a commercial version. Who knows.

# 6

by

France

6 years ago

Hmmm What if the game development had a way to attract more players... For an example Most people by looking at the pictures of the game will automatically assume "Oh its one of those games that are an exact copy of minecaft" I would add pictures of creations that are not blocky and not show the tool bar so people don't confuse this with one of those games (technically it is a bit like minecraft but better in my opinion)

Post 1–6 of 6