The Black Pyramid

in English in Forums

Post 11–19 of 19

Previous « 1 2

# 11

by

Firefly

6 years ago

@Moniq I never experience a slowdown when using lots of blocks. On stream I run with view distance 'very far' and it never lags unless there's a variety of big creatures walking in and I use 'high' detail level. What device are you playing on? On iPhone/iPad and on some Android devices the game can become a bit laggy if you have a lot of geometry.

# 12

by

Moniq

6 years ago

I am running steam client on linux. I can provide more details in PM if you want.

# 13

by

Pyramida

5 years ago

Moniq's world TP is pointing to the Stripped road, but if you are interrested in visiting th Black Pyramid, please send me a request and use my world TP.

# 14

by

Hummm

5 years ago

@Moniq I highly recommend the Logitech G500 ... I have WELL over 15 million clicks just from AD usage and it's just has smooth as the day I got it.

# 15

by

City road

5 years ago

Only cheap mices for me. I broke the one for 30 USD in 6 months. Now I have bunch of $3 ones and the lifetime of each is almost the same :) No idea how many clicks it was. Maybe Firefly hace some stats how many clicks every player did IG? :) Besides, I prefer small ones with 3 buttons only. But thanks.

# 16

by

Moniq

5 years ago

Uh, that was me above ☝

# 17

by

Firefly

5 years ago

Random note: I love that Pyramida avatar! Also: I don't count mouse clicks :)!

# 18

by

Hummm

5 years ago

@Firefly: feature request: count and report mouse clicks! :P

# 19

by

Moniq

5 years ago

+1 :)

Post 11–19 of 19

Previous « 1 2