Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Fail to sign in sometimes

in English in Forums

Post 1–9 of 9

OP

by

Envo

6 years ago

i can't sign in sometimes after i leave the game. The user name and password are correct but just fail.. But it will be okay a while later(there's not a exact time..). This is a little bit annoying.. This could happen any time, and most seen at 2pm UTC.

# 2

by

Firefly

6 years ago

Thanks for the report, I'll keep an eye on it. Do you have any idea when this problem started? Did you experience this just today or for a few days already?

# 3

by

Moniq

6 years ago

Lost connection for a moment, maybe? Happened to me before on bad wifi.

# 4

by

Hummm

6 years ago

Next time it happens, goto the (this) website and find yourself in the "PLAYERS" ... if your name is green, then you're still logged in. (a bad/flaky connection can cause your client to disconnect improperly, and the server still thinks you're there) ... it can take upto 15 minutes for the server to log you out ... be prepared to earn $100 before you start really earning.

# 5

by

Firefly

6 years ago

@Envo: I/we definitely need a bit more information here. Hummm has a good point—your problem might be that Wi-Fi drops out and your connection isn't immediately reset so you still appear to be in-game. If you can comment here we can figure it out.

# 6

by

Kamikaze Justice

6 years ago

Maybe, this info will help... My character would freeze, and eventually, I would get kicked off the game and I couldn't immediately log back in with this account, so I used a different account, and I saw this player (i.e. Kamikaze Justice) still standing in the game, looking like he was spacing out. Eventually, this character completely disconnected (about 15 mins. or less). That happened 2 or 3 different times, only in the last couple of months. My connection has always been very good before that.

# 7

by

Envo

6 years ago

I think I'vr found out what the problem is.. Like Hummm said, it happens when sometimes i change my network without sign out manually. So my account might be still in a sign-in status so i cannot sign in in a short while.. Now I will sign out before i switch my network, and the problem, til now, does not happen.. But btw, there's actually some connecting problem.. It's quite easy to get unstable even though my network status is stable(stable connetion for other games and watching online videos). And i found that if i 'input' to much like clicking to button to frequently, the 'yellow' signal sign will appear on the right..(i am playing this game mostly on my cellphone) I do wish this problem fix, and i love this game and i really appreciate your great work and update on it!

# 8

by

Envo

5 years ago

And thank u guys for all the infos :)

# 9

by

Hummm

5 years ago

I know Firefly tries his best to make this game run on every platform, but IMHO, if you're playing on a mobile device, you're missing out. AD is 1000x better on on a real computer (Keyboard/mouse and a big screen)

Post 1–9 of 9