Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

idea for Firefly on the scout

in English in Forums

Post 1–5 of 5

OP

by

zaljo151718

6 years ago

Noticed the scout has no way to heal itself during solo hunts when you don't have any friends to hunt with you sometimes probably get knocked down by mammoths and so on well i had an idea for a healing item for the scout called "potion" that you fling up into the air and has the animations of the heal balls from the healing wand the wizard has

# 2

by

Kamikaze Justice

6 years ago

It's worse for the fighter. At least, the Scout has a scanner so treasure chests w/ healing potions can be easily found.

# 3

by

Hummm

6 years ago

Firefly has always intended AD to be a "play in groups" game, where each hero has it's role. ... The fact that Sorc is OP I don't think is unique to AD... casters are always OP! (At least in every game I've ever played)

# 4

by

Firefly

6 years ago

The fighter definitely runs out of gas the fastest, but at least he's got a big tank :) Over the years I've been toying around with different ideas for him to recover health, but none were satisfactory just yet. The other day I thought of a new mechanic which seems promising. So there is hope yet. Stay tuned!

# 5

by

Moniq

6 years ago

Until now I didn't find any animal I can't kill solo, the only exceptioins are those that take ages to beat and heal itself when you get too far. Ok, might mean few deaths, I am still learning :P Besides, much more PITA are birds always try to land on my head, for that is Scout the best. Better crossbow always suggested. btw, pity the reboot yesterday, I was in middle of killing hydra :)

Post 1–5 of 5