Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

The end?

in English in Forums

Post 1–7 of 7

OP

by

Some horse

6 years ago

All my russian friends... They are not playing angeldust any more... Last comment on russian forum wrote month ago... Is this the end of russian angeldust?

# 2

by

Hummm

6 years ago

I wouldn't sweat it... PvP is just around the corner. That will bring people in/back.

# 3

by

Firefly

6 years ago

Give it a bit of time. You only posted less than a day ago. My experience is that players come and go in waves so just wait a bit and either have fun playing or play some other games in the meantime. Maybe todays update will also get some players back on the forums. And new ones might join, too.

# 4

by

Some horse

6 years ago

I know... But if that won't work?

# 5

by

Some horse

6 years ago

You need make your not so boring. You can try make open-world MMORPG without GRIND.

# 6

by

Hummm

6 years ago

This game has less "grind" then anything MMO I've ever played. (the exception being if you covet my #1 slot ... 1 million is a grind, nevermind 2M) ... but many players have no interest in that aspect. Many find joy in epic builds, and many more in not-so-epic builds, and others just in a friendly group build ... or hunt. If you find AD boring, just try something else. It's not for everyone.

# 7

by

Some horse

6 years ago

I know, but that wont make peaceful garden out of russian wastelands

Post 1–7 of 7