Damaged diary of engineer of plane "Angeldust". 223th page

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 11

1 2 » Next

OP

by

Some horse

5 years ago

..."I posted a topic on russian forum few days a"... ... "t was about dying o"... ..."s forum. AND NOBODY READ TOPIC! A mon"... ..."go there was a topic about leaving dis ga"... ..." And i can say only one thing: "ENGINE 3 (russian) DOWN! IT'S BURNING"...

# 2

by

Hummm

5 years ago

A mysterious quest of your own making??

# 3

by

Some horse

5 years ago

I just remade topic "the end?". I know im annoying))) But who know what this diary contains?

# 4

by

Firefly

5 years ago

Hold your horse, the end of the world isn't here yet! Your prayers have been heard. It appears that the well-known 'Viktory' has read and replied to your topic. Crisis averted :)!

# 5

by

Some horse

5 years ago

She said thats game died, but she'll forever love locations in Angeldust. Online died

# 6

by

Some horse

5 years ago

But really , you need get ready for something big... Plane is going down, and you need survive from destroyed plane

# 7

by

Gerberd

5 years ago

Its not dead. Last month we extended the road from 116 to 161. Not only that but things are still being built further back. There is a language gap, I have a hard time showing off the road or inviting non English speaking people to build with me because we can't figure out what one another is saying. Möbius build a new wonder. This isn't a finished game. In development means that its still being made and all of the features aren't in yet. This being said, I've noticed that Russian players are a bit flaky. We start building something together and a week later they're there building under a new account and won't talk to me. Next thing I know there is a massive wall dividing our claims. Or they just stop building. It isn't dead. It's coming together. Spring is here and summer is coming. It's hard to play games a lot in spring/ summer because my work gets busy. You've got a couple replies to that thread now. I was holding to see you in game this weekend, it didn't happen and I don't know why. I was playing all weekend.

# 8

by

Some horse

5 years ago

Sorry for not playing da game. My phone is not working. Its repairing and soon gonna work. P. S. Wrote it using flip-phone

# 9

by

Some horse

5 years ago

Pilot: "Plane going down. Get ready for mayday!"

# 10

by

Some horse

5 years ago

Okay, i making a new project. For a moment i not started building, but today or tomorrow i going to buy a land, so i need builders. Also, i need money (i waste money on full set of equipment on builder and saddle) (dont ask where i get so much money)

Post 1–10 of 11

1 2 » Next