idea for a giant boss beast

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 12

1 2 » Next

OP

by

zaljo151718

5 years ago

my idea is for a giant land squid type boss called a squib that uses the poison and explosive globs like the drakes do and would have the shockwave the mammoth does and i thought the kill reward could be 100 thousand gold do to being very powerful.. if anyone has opinions on this idea let me know.

# 2

by

Moniq

5 years ago

Uh... 100k? In that case it should take about a day to kill it :)

# 3

by

Hummm

5 years ago

Since you asked for opinions, here's mine: This is not that game.

# 4

by

Hummm

5 years ago

... by the way, have you ever fought a Hydra?

# 5

by

zaljo151718

5 years ago

ive killed like 12 of them yes they dont give that much gold and i meant for beating /discovering it as a creature sence it takes a long time to get 8 grand and if i have to grind 8 grand for only 8 more blocks to my house the game is gonna get boring really quickly

# 6

by

zaljo151718

5 years ago

cause grinding gets tedious and boring

# 7

by

Moniq

5 years ago

Why don't you simply claim a land and build there? It is cheaper and larger :)

# 8

by

Gerberd

5 years ago

I thought about this. The strongest creature in the game is probably humm's fighter, followed up by his sorceress. Talk humm's characters and copy their stats. His fighter and sorceress together might take 5 or 10 players to defeat depending upon how the AI worked. That might be cool, if players could fight an evil version of their own character. I don't know. If you want a bad boss, just wait for the player vs. player and fight humm. If you get humm the player to fight you 1 on 1 and you win... That would be worth 100k.

# 9

by

halowars

5 years ago

Type your message here.flying dragons

# 10

by

Hummm

5 years ago

Don't overlook the obvious ... I typically take a new account from level 0 to 20 (~70k gold) in 30 minutes ... 27 areas (x1000) + 21 trees (x750) + 53 dirt (x500) = 69250 ... if you happen to kill a few easy creatures those are 250+(20*(level-1)) *... plus the 2500 sign on bonus. Legendary creatures have a 1000 or 1250 bonus* (* first time find only bonus) ... after that (~ 300k) ... it's a grind.

Post 1–10 of 12

1 2 » Next