A mysterious wall of mountains

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 11

1 2 » Next

OP

by

ooGoo

5 years ago

During my hikes I met a huge wall of mountains. FireFly I have seen her. I believe that it can be called a "wall for the transition to high-level locations". My English can be bad because I used a translator and you can misunderstand me. I also have a couple of screenshots of the wall.

# 2

by

ooGoo

5 years ago

Huh, text have mistakes.

# 3

by

Gerberd

5 years ago

I understand. I will send you a friend request because I want to see these mountains and I could show you the longest hill that I have found. I'm going to have to learn Russian, aren't I?

# 4

by

Kamikaze Justice

5 years ago

In one of the recent live streams, I think Firefly mentioned a mountain that is in the game that looks like a wall. We even had to climb one during the live stream. So, what you found is probably a normal landscape of the game.

# 5

by

Firefly

5 years ago

Hey ooGoo! Maybe you can share the screenshots using imgur or another sharing service so we can take a look? Would be fun to see what you found. I'm also going to reply to your PM soon, but I'm a bit short on time currently.

# 7

by

ooGoo

5 years ago

By the way I found mountains long ago.

# 8

by

ooGoo

5 years ago

Also in the first message I wrote "FireFly | have seen her. I believe that it can be called a...", but the translator translated incorrectly. Actually I wanted to write "FireFly saw them. I think, they can be called a...".

# 9

by

Firefly

5 years ago

Oh yeah, that's quite the mountain range there! We did encounter a similarly shaped mountain on a recent stream. It's pretty impressive once you try to jump over it (without a spring).

# 10

by

Rabotik

5 years ago

A mysterious giant wall in a medieval fantasy lore. I am waiting for someone to make a Game of Throne reference here... :-)

Post 1–10 of 11

1 2 » Next