Road event # 3

in English in Forums

Post 11–20 of 40

Previous « 1 2 3 4 » Next

# 11

by

Firefly

6 years ago

@Some horse: you can use an online time zone converter to see what time it is in your time zone. Or take a look at the current time in UTC and deduce from there: https://duckduckgo.com/?q=time+in+utc

# 12

by

space is green

6 years ago

Some tips for a brave Road builders: 1. No curves in the road! Keep the road in a straight line. 2. Stick to the pattern; Black and white "arrows" pointing to the West. 3. The road is now 6 blocks wide. Within a claim the format South to North thus is: 7 blocks nature, 3 blocks tiles (right), 3 blocks tiles (left), 19 blocks nature. 4. If you dig a tunnel through a mountain make sure the tunnel is high enough for a player riding a moa can get through it. See you in a few hours :).

# 13

by

Moniq

6 years ago

Moniq on road has world TP on actual end of the road

# 14

by

Fierro

6 years ago

181 level. Wow. Amazing building.

# 15

by

Gerberd

6 years ago

Where r u guys at now? I'm doing it tomorrow. I guess it will have to be the road event 3.5

# 16

by

Moniq

6 years ago

Sorry, not reading forum. Around 185 now when I left to bed.

# 17

by

Firefly

6 years ago

It was great fun being in and around the building party! The moment that I joined there was a major steamroller going through the game world paving the road. Props to all involved and to Hummm for organizing, I had a blast!

# 18

by

Hummm

6 years ago

Gerberd was the instigator ... I just filled in for him. He'll pick it up on Sunday.

# 19

by

space is green

6 years ago

Lvl 188 right now. We've conquered ancient mountians, treacherous valleys. Dangerous monsters were slain and mighty trees have fallen. Nothing can stop the road! At this rate lvl 200 will be reached easy :).

# 20

by

Gerberd

6 years ago

We're off to a bit of a rough start today... Come join us anyways.

Post 11–20 of 40

Previous « 1 2 3 4 » Next