Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

House height size price

in English in Forums

Post 1–6 of 6

OP

by

zaljo151718

5 years ago

look i get the players house plot is for status and what not but if I'm having a run with no lag I'm lucky to get over 1 k a day before the game starts getting boring ..i get that its expensive but 8 k takes some of us a really long time not everyone can afford that price in the shop and i should know I've got 8859 hours on that game in total and I'm still missing a lot of stuff because of prices in the shop and house height is 8 grand that's enough to buy enough land to make 4 to 8 skyscraper buildings to be perfectly honest i could probably make some grander on one of those plots then on that tiny house area i mean it is so small compared to what marvels we build on our plot zones i mean i have some builds on my plots that are far better looking then anything i could have built on that home plot and as i said 8 grand for like 8 blocks of height it may look like alot but when your building up you realise that it really isnt its just 8 more layers so um..is it possible to remove like 2 grand fro mthat price plz? just to reduce all that grinding... plz?

# 2

by

zaljo151718

5 years ago

it*

# 3

by

Moniq

5 years ago

I made like 3k today just on cleaning area while building the road. Maybe you hunt animals with too high HP and low drop? I like to kill crocodiles, snakes, bears, roamers, trappers, weedlers, tripods, scorpions, wolves and frogs. Most of variants is easy and fast. Weedlers and tripods are great source of money, especially when they are colorful :) I am surprised by your played time, I have about 470 hours and just about 30k less earned in total...

# 4

by

Moniq

5 years ago

To get 1k it took the time between this post and my previous. Less than 30 minutes.

# 5

by

Gerberd

5 years ago

What I did is play the sorceress and go to level 420 or above in the desert or Savannah. Sky walk all around and I would look for a mob of scorpions and activate them. I would skywalk backwards and attack. As I went I would find more monsters, usually a snake or two or a tripod. I would try to group the monsters together as I ran, skywalking backward and hang them up on trees. I would try to get as many monsters following me as I could and then I would worry about how to defeat them all. Some monsters would die and I would charge into the massive mob to get the gold. Skywalk, air shield, find a tree, skywalk, healing wand, healing wand, healing wand, skywalk as quickly as possible in any direction. It got pretty intense.

# 6

by

Moniq

5 years ago

I do something similar just with scout. Running around and shooting more mobs at once, using terrain and trees to cover from shots.

Post 1–6 of 6