Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

How's the game been?

in English in Forums

Post 1–9 of 9

OP

by

Zeviz

5 years ago

Left after they implemented the whole buying land to avoid griefing although I was one of the primary people asking for it lol, how's the game been? Activeness?

# 2

by

Firefly

5 years ago

I've been working and playing on it *a lot*, but maybe others can chime in with their experiences :)

# 3

by

Hummm

5 years ago

I didn't start playing until after buying land was implemented... As a victim of several griefers, I'd have to say, it's not solved, it just changed. Griefers can no longer changed what you've claimed/built, but they can claim right next to you, destroying any future expansion plans you may have had. Or, in my case, claim in my hunting grounds, destroying the natural spawn. That aside, Firefly has been very busy, steadily improving the game for everyone; both the hunters and the builders. New creatures, new blocks, better graphics, new features and abilities, some AI changes (improvements), and with PvP just around the corner, a new motivation to play that will be enjoyed by all (most).

# 4

by

cpcelal44

5 years ago

Ok, your houses are beautiful :D

# 5

by

Zeviz

5 years ago

Glad to hear that honestly, I've been filled in a bit by a friend who still plays, great to see familiar faces after +1 year.

# 6

by

Gerberd

5 years ago

I feel like we're keeping things going. Frank up there has us some new blocks, which I'm sure you've noticed. A bunch of 'em interact differently with one another. Builders can plant trees. There's been a bunch of major updates since then, people have built a bunch of stuff; the old stuff is still there. As for active players, it depends upon who you have on your friends list. It's entirely possible for the game to appear lonely and empty when it's actually currently quite active and fairly populated.

# 7

by

HashReborn

5 years ago

I spend free time on AD mostly just grinding lvl :3

# 8

by

Hummm

5 years ago

Grinding?!?! Hash you're level 20! The grinding doesn't even start until about level 40 or 50. When you hit page 3, we can talk about grinding...

# 9

by

Elder Lee

5 years ago

I'm still here.

Post 1–9 of 9