Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

to firefly and blueshoes

in English in Forums

Post 1–4 of 4

OP

by

zaljo151726

5 years ago

your wings of my resort are waiting for you guys firefly's bottom level on his side has a hot tub and a swimming pool the upper lvl has a night stand next to a custom bed i made with fancy stuff to keep the light from waking the person up anyway imma save my world location near the entrances to the two rooms it should be clear on who's is who's but blueshoes is gonna have to place her own stuff cause idk what she might want except a bed which i will make

# 2

by

Gerberd

5 years ago

And Blueshoes; I found your claim there at the end of the old road. I built something. I was going to put something else in but I haven't finished it yet. I have ground work in and lights and it looks nice. I'm not in the way and you can see I'm not griefing you. You can build something down there if you want. You have permissions.

# 3

by

Blueshoes

5 years ago

Hey you two Builders! :D Yeah, I am soo-ooo sorry for the absence, my irl got the best of me :/ However, AD is still my favorite game. I do log in games but not that often :/ Thanks for the build perms, friends! I'll drop by whenever I am free. Oh and anyway, feel free to build on my lands too. I think I've given build perms to you two, right? *thinking face*

# 4

by

Gerberd

5 years ago

It's no problem. I've been busy this season too. It's mostly my fault because I just can't bring myself to log onto discord, although I did resolve my microphone issue. I find it very distracting. Instead of playing a kinda laid back game, I'm talking or typing and listening and all of a sudden it's taking all my attention. Anyway, not sure about permissions from your end. Not that it matters much to me.

Post 1–4 of 4