Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

What does air shield do?

in English in Forums

Post 1–9 of 9

OP

by

ExcaliburGaming

5 years ago

Everytime I play sorcerer, I always wonder what the air shield does, I use it when Im low health, in the sky and everything All it does make a sound, I don't get it Please tell me what it's purpose is

# 2

by

Hummm

5 years ago

Air shield is just that ... shields you from inbound air "things" ... acid, fire, tar, poison, even dirt thrown by mammoths and rhinos .... It's a defensive device... used with a buddy (on offense) can make you a formidable duo. But even solo, if you can learn to switch wands quickly, can save your life. As for making sounds, it's silent until it's actually stopping an inbound projectile. The sounds alerts you that it's actually working :)

# 3

by

Gerberd

5 years ago

We killed a hyda. I had to show him or else we would have died a whole bunch of times.

# 4

by

ExcaliburGaming

5 years ago

Lol

# 5

by

ExcaliburGaming

5 years ago

were you mashing it?

# 6

by

Gerberd

5 years ago

Yeah. I wanted you to know why I wasn't using the red wand. I tried to type single words. Can't Stop Using Airshield. Then you guys took so much damage that you died and I was getting hit with lightning bolts. The airshield was very effective aganist that thing.

# 7

by

Hummm

5 years ago

Haha ... I've been hunting with noobs before ... I say "don't stop spamming air shield or we all die" ... and inevitably they stop spamming, ... and we all die.

# 8

by

Firefly

5 years ago

As that dude from a Star War would explain: "I can only protect you. I can not fight a war for you (at the same time)."

# 9

by

ExcaliburGaming

5 years ago

XD

Post 1–9 of 9