Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

to player OoOoOoOoO

in English in Forums

Post 1–6 of 6

OP

by

Hummm

5 years ago

Wow that's quite a massive undertaking you have at level 512 on the striped road... I sent you a FR from a couple roadsterX accounts (the ones I use to claim road sections and give perms to all that want to help) If you'd like help help clearing stuff let us know... we love to click, click, click :D

# 2

by

space is green

5 years ago

What is he building? A giant U-turn :P.

# 3

by

Hummm

5 years ago

we come in peace... nothing to fear. just want to help.

# 4

by

Moniq

5 years ago

I have no idea what is he building. It seems he is turning all into water wasteland inside these claims. I came for a visit and met player XxXxXxXxX. When he spotted me, he logged out, no reaction on chat or friend request. Maybe a troll? Anyhow, the road made this way is useless, no one can get on it, no one can leave it, no one see anything from the road. If that road covered with slime supposed to be the stripped road segment.

# 5

by

Hummm

5 years ago

It's a tunnel, only accessible on the far east/west ends ... I suspect he/she has "big" plans but is still in the "clearing" phase. which, if they added one or more of us, even temporarily, we could help with. It would be nice to have windows in the tunnel, perhaps when they're "done" they will add them. If you can get on top of the tunnel (at either entrance) you can walk on top of it... which is quite spectacular. Also, it's apparent they think 512 is the "goal" of the striped road, as they flipped the road pattern to the east at the 1/2 way mark. 512 is not the goal, so after the west bound exit, I've corrected the pattern back to the west. I've put our offer to help out there, if they want to do the whole thing solo, I respect that and am grateful they passed the road through.

# 6

by

Hummm

5 years ago

Well, it remains a mystery who this epic builder is, but I been observing daily progress :) ... AND they "fixed" the road pattern, presumably because of the above comment... nice. I have great expectations from our mystery builder... perhaps someday they'll self reveal. Wishing you all the best, OoOoOoOoO!

Post 1–6 of 6