Angeldust

YouTube Twitch Facebook Instagram Discord Twitter
Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Two Things I'd Like To See in The Game...

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 36

1 2 3 4 » Next

OP

by

Kamikaze Justice

5 years ago

I'd like to be able to sell (or give) "Claimed Land" back to the game. Recently, I was buying land for a project, and I had to fight off creatures at the same time, so I got turned around and purchased some land that I didn't want (rotten creatures ;)). Anyway, it's to the benefit of other players that I'm able to, at least, give the land back to the game and take the monetary loss. Also, I'd like to be able to store the "red fists" from the chests, to where my player can keep them, especially when I leave the game and return. Thanks...

# 2

by

ravencrow365

5 years ago

great ideas, i agree

# 3

by

Gargoil

5 years ago

Yess, this are very good ideas, specially the one about storing red fists!

# 4

by

Kamikaze Justice

5 years ago

With the extra creatures I'm having to fight, the gold they drop shouldn't disappear so fast. Many times, I don't have time to pick up the gold because I'm surrounded by 5 scorpions, or some other obscene number of creatures.

# 5

by

Taz Tiger

5 years ago

I totally agree with all you guys, those things are sometimes annoying.

# 6

by

Moniq

5 years ago

Troubles to loot the gold? Well, thats the game, isn't it? :)

# 7

by

Kamikaze Justice

5 years ago

For me, the biggest part of the game is building. I can handle troubles as much as the next guy, but I thought, when you kill the creature, a person earned that gold. Why tease them? I was taught not to tease dogs or they might bite ;) The number of creatures have increased, and their actions are more aggressive... and with that, the gold should stay a little longer, imho. That's not much to ask. Perhaps, the weapons should also improve because the scales have been tipped more in favor of the creatures? At one time, I was fighting a wyrm, 2 trolls, 2 scorpions, and 2 rhinos.. all of the red variety. I didn't get much of that gold because I was running for my life most of the time ;) I'm sure, the game is being built to force/encourage players to play more as a party if they're going to succeed, but I'm a loner, although, sometimes I'll ally. Thanks for your comment.

# 8

by

Moniq

5 years ago

Well, you can use mage character, seems loot follows you then.

# 9

by

Kamikaze Justice

5 years ago

That gets into another subject... the pluses and negatives of each character. I prefer to play with the Builder first, and my 2nd favorite is the Scout. IMO, the Builder is the best all-around character, and I like to glide with the Scout, and it's fairly easy to find the Chests for healing. I've tried the others and didn't like them for various reasons.

# 10

by

CAPTWINDOWShobos

5 years ago

I would love an invisible meta block that makes other blocks behave like there is a block next to them without there being one visible example would be to turn the round door tops a certain direction for making wheels

Post 1–10 of 36

1 2 3 4 » Next