Angeldust

YouTube Twitch Facebook Instagram Discord Twitter
Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Two Things I'd Like To See in The Game...

in English in Forums

Post 21–30 of 36

Previous « 1 2 3 4 » Next

# 21

by

Hummm

5 years ago

It won't do any good to add you, Hummm doesn't own the road ... you need the roasterX and roadieX accounts: roadster roadster5 roadster& roadsterf roadsterl roadsterr roadsterx roadster0 roadster6 roadstera roadsterg roadsterm roadsters roadstery roadster1 roadster7 roadsterb roadsterh roadstern roadstert roadsterz roadster2 roadster8 roadsterc roadsteri roadstero roadsteru roadster3 roadster9 roadsterd roadsterj roadsterp roadsterv roadster4 roadster_ roadstere roadsterk roadsterq roadsterw roadie0 roadie1 roadie2 roadie3 roadie4 roadie5 roadie6 roadie7 roadie8 roadie9 roadstery WS has the current end of the road.

# 22

by

Hummm

5 years ago

roadstery 254 West

# 23

by

Kamikaze Justice

5 years ago

MAYBE, there can still be "Claimed" lands in PvP, but, the enemy can build on my claimed lands in order to climb over walls, go underground (the original ground,not ground I built), etc., but they can't destroy my creations. I can destroy their ladders, or block their path into my building, etc., because it's on my land, and vice-versa. That way, we can still try to build a work of art. That's the #1 reason I play... to build. PvP would be secondary for me, but it's something I'd like to have in the game, along with the construction and creativity. I don't like the idea of separate servers. I'd no doubt, quit one and only play the other. IMHO... I believe, being creative with building and having PvP in the same game would increase the number of players exponentially.

# 24

by

Hummm

5 years ago

I can't speak authoritatively, but it is my belief that PvP will be on the same server (there's only one AD server) but that PvP will happen in a special area that you must intentionally TP to, so you won't be able to pick a fight with someone working on their epic build or hunting for that coveted #1 (or 2 or 3) slot on page one. You'll only be able to enjoy PvP action by consent (you both have to TP there).

# 25

by

Firefly

5 years ago

Hummm is on point. Angeldust was always meant to be one universe where everyone plays together. I've been working hard to make PvP fit into that model.

# 26

by

Kamikaze Justice

5 years ago

That's good news... one server... same game... and the same world.

# 27

by

Hummm

5 years ago

Hummm seems to have a good handle on all things AD ... Firefly, you should invite him to early test PvP! ;)

# 28

by

Kamikaze Justice

5 years ago

And Hummm needs someone to practice on, so I'll volunteer as a punching bag... ;)

# 29

by

Kamikaze Justice

5 years ago

Maybe, in PvP, if we are able to attack buildings owned on someone else's land, it can take 200 hits to destroy one block. That's so the Land Owner can replace the block a lot easier than an attacker can destroy it.

# 30

by

Kamikaze Justice

5 years ago

It'd be nice to have some stats and characteristics for the weapons. I have no idea which crossbow is actually better for the Scout.. although, I think, the yellow crossbow might shoot a little farther and seems more accurate. I still think the life-steal on one of the swords needs to be better... the Fighter is so dependent on others for his survival. I bet he's "exhausted" much more often than the other characters.

Post 21–30 of 36

Previous « 1 2 3 4 » Next