Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

The next BIG thing

in English in Forums

Post 1–8 of 8

OP

by

goldenroad1

5 years ago

The Striped Road is a monument of player community. There is (at least) another road that significantly pre-dates me... in fact it pre-dates claims: The Golden Road. (I've heard that claims exists because of griefing on the golden road) So, without trying to distract from the completion of the Striped Road, I'd like to present the Grand Opening of the new entrance to the Golden road. Because most of the road was built before claims existed, it has fallen into dis-repair (creatures can destroy any unclaimed structures) The Striped Road runs due west, from ~ the origin of the player housing village. On the contrary, the Golden Road runs (mostly) North East ... however, it took a few strange turns. (In fact, it hit the player housing village @ Firefly's house) The New entrance now starts at the inner corner of the origin of player housing. (basically, just across the village from the Striped Road.) This is exciting because we now have some major "connecting" roads that form land marks for mapping. You don't have to travel far on the Golden Road to run into some "gaps". That's because of existing player claims. While I could have build around them, I decided to give those players an opportunity to join in and become an integral part of the golden road, much like the community that came together around the Striped Road! :) If you are or know these players: Rizky04, PoisonV, ReaPerShetty, dead shadow, Mechalien, Hecate, JoRge34, krall please encourage them to join the road! Also, you notice that I (mostly) only claimed on the diagonal, that means at every claim joint the tiles barely connect. Feel free to claim the 2 claims on either side to build the 2 missing blocks! It also means, that if the corner is inside a mountain, you can't get through the tunnel until some one claims the two sides. (you'll understand better once you see it) Here's a sneak preview: - When you get to level 13, you'll hit the original Golden Road ... it's running due East/West, if you head West, you'll end up at Firefly's house. If you head East, you'll travel a long way, then turn due North, then after a while you'll turn North West until level 30, where the second intersection occurs. You can (now) also get to that same intersection by continuing North East from the first intersection. Send a FR to goldenroad1 and start your exploration now! :)

# 2

by

Hummm

5 years ago

What? no comments?!? ... new phone, whodis?

# 3

by

Blueshoes

5 years ago

Hummm!! LOLOLOLOLOL The Golden Road, I think I have been there ...and I miiiiiight have claimed a spot nearby there, it was on a diagonal road up up up in the air. Feels like maaaaagic! :D

# 4

by

Gerberd

5 years ago

I wouldn't say that this is golden road would be competing with the stripped one. I think that multiple group projects would be a good thing. The more the merrier, as they say. More stuff to do is good.

# 5

by

Hummm

5 years ago

bump for Obi! :)

# 6

by

Swaleha

5 years ago

ok i will help you

# 7

by